How your day will look:
- You'll be responsible for growing the The Baby Goat brand.
- You'll be building and managing a sales pipeline, finding the right opportunities and partnerships with restaurants/shops/kiosk/supermarkets and their thirsty GOATs.
- You'll help build the product portfolio to match the needs and desires of The Baby Goat and our customers.
- You'll be staying in close contact with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with our Brews.
You'll also be:
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Managing all relationships with our customers.
- Generating leads - and coordinating with our marketing team.
- Tracking your work and findings in our CRM-system.
- Inputting your opinions and creativity to our weekly 'Tribe' meeting - how and what can we do as a brand to better serve our customers?
- Learning about and drinking beer.
- Having fun.
What we're looking for:
- A motivated, commercial and enthusiastic personality.
- An interest in Beer.
- A valid driving licence.
- A competency in both German and English.
- A desire to own, learn and grow with the role.
- A team-player with excellent communication skills.
Who are we?
- The Baby Goat.
- A start-up Craft Beer brand.
- Delivering a vision of great beer through pub culture.
What can we offer you?
- A young, growing and ambitious brand.
- A varied and dynamic working environment.
- An internal sales program.
- A monthly beer allowance.
- An insight to Craft Beer.
- A full Baby Goat wardrobe.
Interested? Click below, send us your current CV and we'll be in touch!