How your day will look:
- You'll be planning and maintaining our Marketing calendar and social media channels.
- You'll be conceptualising and creating distinctive and relevant content and campaigns.
- You'll be designing visuals and product packaging of all sorts and sizes.
- You'll be developing other channels of content marketing (E-mail/Blog/Advent Calendars).
- You'll be in charge of all our marketing activities supporting the sales activities.
You'll also be:
- Setting up Social Media campaigns and collaborations with influencers.
- Optimising SEO, SEA and conversions.
- Marketing Events, both in and out of pub.
- Inputting your opinions and creativity to our weekly 'Tribe' meeting - how and what can we do as a brand to better serve our customers?
- Learning about and drinking beer.
- Having fun.
What we're looking for:
- Someone with a Bachelor's degree education and affinity with online marketing;
- Who is entrepreneurial, proactive and independent;
- Someone with Attention to detail and good execution;
- A team-player with good social and communicative skills in DE and ENG;
- Excellent analytical skills, but also creative!
- A knowledge of MS Office programmes, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Who are we?
- The Baby Goat.
- A start-up Craft Beer brand.
- Delivering a vision of great beer through pub culture.
What can we offer you?
- A young, growing and ambitious brand.
- A varied and dynamic working environment.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- An insight to Craft Beer.
- A full Baby Goat wardrobe.
Interested? Click below, send us your current CV and we'll be in touch!