How your day will look:
- You'll be working 2 or 3 days a week in our Baby Goat House - when it's nice and busy!
- You'll be opening up the pub and making sure it's ready to receive some thirsty GOATs.
- You'll be serving fresh food and beer to those GOATs.
- You'll be responsible for ensuring those GOATs have a great and safe time.
You'll also be:
- Assisiting in the planning and set-up of Ad-Hoc events and parties.
- Assiting in the operational readiness of the Pub: stock-checks and goods orders to keep us running.
- Contributing your views to our weekly 'Tribe' meeting - how and what can we do as a brand to better serve our customers?
- Learning about beer.
- Having fun.
What we're looking for:
- A motivated, organised and open individual.
- An interest in Beer.
- A competency in both German and English.
- A desire to grow the brand with us.
- A team-player with excellent communication skills.
Who are we?
- The Baby Goat
- A start-up Craft Beer brand
- Delivering a vision of great beer through pub culture.
What can we offer you?
- A young and growing brand.
- A fun and sociable working environment.
- Good tips and a monthly beer allowance.
- An insight to Craft Beer.
- A full Baby Goat wardrobe.
Interested? Click below, send us your current CV and we'll be in touch!